Product name: Plastic Mold / Plastic Injection Mould
1. Mould Cavity: Single or multi-cavities
2. Runner: Cold or Hot
3. Mould life: 500000-1000000 shots
4. Material: Steel, steel alloy such as P20, 8074, 2083 or NAK-55
5. Mould base: LKM, FUTA, HASCO, DME, etc.
6. Production Leadtime: 3-6 weeks depending on the complexity of drawings.
Core and Cavity Material:
718, 718H, S136, NAK80, P20, SKD61 etc.
ABS, PP, PE, PET, EVA, PMMA, PC, PU etc.
Main Processing Equipment
CNC, Grinding machine, Lathe, Drill Press, EDM center
Pro/engineer, Solidworks, UG, Auto cad.
1, Industrial design
How much does a mold cost?
Molds can vary from a few thousand dollars to hundreds of thousands of dollars. Part complexity and number of cavities are the biggest cost factors. The number of cooling lines or special metal components may increase tool cost but help speed part production and minimize heat distortion. Complex geometry may require additional tool actions to allow parts to be ejected from the mold.
Who owns the injection tool?
The mold is designed specifically for your parts.They are factory mold. Customer take the mold later need to discusion.
Contatct and inquiry :
Tel: 0755-82225176-801 or skype: smartprototype_info