Home used outdoor table parts plastic injection molding Product details Mould specifications Accept OEM custom all kinds of plastic injection mould Mould Processing Our advantages 1 ) R&D (Design according to client's drawing and requirements) 2 ) Professional mold manufacturer 3 )...
Home used outdoor table parts plastic injection molding
Accept OEM custom all kinds of plastic injection mould
1) R&D (Design according to client's drawing and requirements)
2) Professional mold manufacturer
3) Molding parts, such as led lamp parts, car parts, auto accessories, electronic components, medical products, office appliance, etc.
4) Various materials and short lead-time
5) High quality steel and long mould life . 6) We can supply "one-stop" service with molds opening,injection,painting,screen printing,assembly and good after-sales
7) Full set machines for mold making and products injection 8) Mould's steel as per customers' requests such as NAK80, S1369(H),2738, 718, 738 and etc. 9) Various used plastics: ABS,PP,PE,POM,PA6(66)+GF,PC,PMMA,HIPS,GPPS and etc. 10) Various colors available, if they could provide us the color card number. 11) Certifications Authorized: ISO9001 & GB/T19001
Q. I have an idea for a new product, but don't know if it can be manufactured. Can you help? A. Yes! We are always happy to work with potential customers to evaluate the technical feasibility of your idea or design and we can advise on materials, tooling and likely set-up costs.
Q. What are the advantages to having my parts manufactured locally? A. Vertex can offer quick reaction times to any changes in specification, batch size or material. We can ship small or large quantities anywhere in Europe overnight to accommodate unforeseen changes in demand.
Q. My components have already been developed on CAD. Can you use the drawings? A. Yes! DWG, DXF, IGES, Solidworks and Rhino files can all be used to generate quotes, models and mould tools - this can save time and money in producing your parts.
Q. Can I test my idea/component before committing to mould tool manufacture? A. Yes, we can use CAD drawings to make models for design and functional evaluations.
Q. What type of plastic is best for my design/component? A. Materials selection depends on the application of your design and the environment in which it will function. We will be happy to discuss the alternatives and suggest the best material.
Q. What type of mould tool do I need?
A.Mould tools can be either single cavity (one part at a time)or multi(2,4, 8 or 16 parts at a time). Single cavity tools are generally used for small quantities, up to 10,000 parts per year whereas multiavity tools are for larger quantities. We can look at your projected annual requirements and recommend which would be best for you.
Q.Ok, I've decided to go ahead with my project. How long will it take to get my parts? A. It can take2 - 4 weeks to have the mould tool manufactured depending on the part's complexity and the number of impressions (single or multi). After we have received final approval by you of the new tool, you can expect delivery of parts within 3-5 days.